Constant CTD!!

Legolose

Ok after this patch yesterday I getting constant CTD, and its real bad on Hoth trying to get Blizz I have had to turn all my graphics down to the lowest settings "Of course making my game look like crap" thinking it might be the problem but it still crashing.

I just want to know if there is something I can do to fix this because I basicly cant stay logged in for more than a few minutes on Hoth.

I'm kinda wondering what the hell did they break with this patch because before it I never had CTD....

Edited by Legolose

Well then i guess maybe some to-server connection issues, you know many people updating game trying to connect and the servers are just overloaded? Maybe its just region based not global which would mean that another thing is broken in the game ( hopefuly not)

If I knew what CTD was, I might be able to help. Is it like PTSD or something?

In any case, check that your computer isn't overheating. Clean the dust out and make sure the fans work. Since changing you graphics settings doesn't help, it's most likely your CPU that's getting too hot.

Your not the only one mate, this is happening to me. Got to be something to do with the update, as like yourself I've never had an issue until yesterday. no help as of yet though. Make sure drivers etc. are up to date, unlikely its a hardware issue.

As of right now though the game is unplayable for me for longer than a couple of minutes.