Cartel Market Drop Rate Known?

GanisPhel

Hello all I tried searching for numbers on this in a previous post but couldn't find anything. I know that the packs in the Cartel Market work off a random number generator but is there another layer that controls the likelihood of getting a number? If so do we know what the actual percentage actually is?

For example is getting a number that attributes to a gold item attached to a percent chance of getting it? Like a 5% chance of getting a gold item etc.

I am not posting this to complain but before putting money into packs I was wondering if there are any real numbers to know the odds of getting certain types of items so that way I can know the odds. I am sure this is slightly more complex now with the new set-up where you get the chance cube.

Thanks in advance.

There are not any official numbers. Someone asked Eric that question once and he answered that he couldn't answer that question. Almost all of the answers you will get will be based on the experiences of people who opened the packs. Edited by Devlyne
Cut off sentence

If it helps any, my experience from opening 10 hypercrates (300 packs, yeah I was bored...):-

Gold items:-

Koensayr Revolution (Monocycle Mount) : 3

Prairie Kybuck (Goat Mount) : 3

Swamp Rancor (***** Mount) : 3

Zakuulan Luxury Sidecar (Other Mount) : 1

Droid Companion : Personal Warbot : 0

Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber : 0

Unstable Arbiter's Dualsaber : 0

Obviously everyone's mileage will vary, but at best I got a 1% hit rate on any specific Gold item per pack, and three of them I never got at all.

If it helps any, my experience from opening 10 hypercrates (300 packs, yeah I was bored...):-

Gold items:-

Koensayr Revolution (Monocycle Mount) : 3

Prairie Kybuck (Goat Mount) : 3

Swamp Rancor (***** Mount) : 3

Zakuulan Luxury Sidecar (Other Mount) : 1

Droid Companion : Personal Warbot : 0

Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber : 0

Unstable Arbiter's Dualsaber : 0

Obviously everyone's mileage will vary, but at best I got a 1% hit rate on any specific Gold item per pack, and three of them I never got at all.

Ouch! Looks like the 8 million I set aside for the droid won't be enough :(

Hello all I tried searching for numbers on this in a previous post but couldn't find anything. I know that the packs in the Cartel Market work off a random number generator but is there another layer that controls the likelihood of getting a number? If so do we know what the actual percentage actually is?

For example is getting a number that attributes to a gold item attached to a percent chance of getting it? Like a 5% chance of getting a gold item etc.

I am not posting this to complain but before putting money into packs I was wondering if there are any real numbers to know the odds of getting certain types of items so that way I can know the odds. I am sure this is slightly more complex now with the new set-up where you get the chance cube.

Thanks in advance.

well m8,

here's some stats for you to add"

1st crate 32 chance cubes

2nd crate 29 chance cubes

got a couple gold armor sets & the rest was silver stuff from this pack and a bunch of bronze garbage from previous packs .

total BS but whatever :p

The chance cubes are annoying as hell. They drop too often, and since I already have all the items from previous crates, they are worthless as they gave mostly bronze items that take forever to sell for anything other than basement prices. The pack is going to take a lot longer to complete because it's not worth spending real money on the off chance you might actually get something new.