The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conversation mode

PokerDogg

Hello.

is it just me or du you also think the new conversation mode should be deletet? I think the old conversational mode was much better and it was one of the reasons why I played the game.

it was for me very disapointing, that they change it to kotor conversation mode.

I mean keep what you have build on for so long, and don't take things for other games even tho it is great games. you have develop a fgreat game. the old conversation mode was great, because i never seen any mmo games have that.

So in my opinion, then I would rather have the old fashion conversation back. it made the game unique, I think.

I agree that the standard conversation in SWTOR is cinematic and better that way. They did explain, however, that using the KOTOR style allowed them to add many more dialogue options than the cinematic style. I imagine this has to do with time and money with additional voice artists and such.

So in my opinion, then I would rather have the old fashion conversation back. it made the game unique, I think.

You can't have it *back* because it didn't go away. KOTOR style is used in relatively few places, and all of them are places where you need more than just three options. All the KotFE story telling paths in the chapters are fully equipped with fully voiced SWTOR-style dialogue wheels.