Group Loot not working correctly

Kylanna

Whenever I try to loot while in a group, it shows me the other person's loot, but I can't actually auto-loot. I pick up everything, but I'm stuck in the loot screen unless I physically move my character away from the corpse. Was never like that before.

Also: what happened to group loot? The only options now are Master Loot, Round Robin and Free for All. No more rolling while I'm grouped with my friends?

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else running into this while grouped with a friend?

Yes, and it is aggravating. I find the screen with my group friends name attached goes away if 1) they finally loot their stuff, or 2) I click on the claim button again. My 2 friends and I, who play together regularly, sure would like the looting to go back to the way it was.

If nobody has submitted a ticket on this yet, I guess I will.

• 4 months later...

This issue is extremely disruptive to group game play. I am surprised still nothing has been done about it. Something as basic as looting should be a priority to have working properly in any MMORP... I think it would also be useful to have some kind of device (maybe crafted) that when clicked loots everything in range instead of having to go up to each corpse and right click it..

Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fJfw8T :csw_r2d2:

Edited by VektorLektor
update referral link

Yep another, hey its not broken, works great, lets screw this up too.

Me and my playing/leveling partner don't even loot anymore. The only place loot works normal is in flashpoints, like it used to work anytime you were grouped outside leveling etc. We haven't ran any ops to see, but I can only assume it still works normal there.

If this isn't a bug , then I find this hard to believe someone thought this was a good idea to change. PUT IT BACK to how it was. Why round robin setting the level for green blue or purple, and auto loot not giving the money to everyone was changed, makes no sense.