Are they going to reimburse Subs for the extended downtime?

cool-dude

Early access for being a subscriber at a specific point is a sales perk. They dropped the ball and they know it. Thus the cartel coin give away taking place in the downtime thread being hosted by Eric. First it's a provider issue which gets resolved then they pull servers down because of a bug that was missed during testing...thank god for eagle eye that caught that on launch day. Instead of the cartel coin give away for people in the forum they might want to consider a cartel coin give away to all early access subs.

Early access for being a subscriber at a specific point is a sales perk. They dropped the ball and they know it. Thus the cartel coin give away taking place in the downtime thread being hosted by Eric. First it's a provider issue which gets resolved then they pull servers down because of a bug that was missed during testing...thank god for eagle eye that caught that on launch day. Instead of the cartel coin give away for people in the forum they might want to consider a cartel coin give away to all early access subs.
The main thing about this coin give away that i find annoying is the fact that ONLY the fastest people can get them.. which means some people are getting numerous amounts of coins while others are getting none. It's literally like having someone throwing coins on the ground to watch people scrambling for them. I understand that they are working on fixing the problem, and i'm grateful for that, and i agree with the give away concept, throwing coins at players and going "FASTEST PERSON GETS THEM!" instead of sharing them between players is a stupid and degrading way to try and "make up" for dropping the ball. Edited by Youkaiyume