Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

Is this forum game supposed to make up for the loss of early access? Because it doesn't. If I were to be this late with my payment for my subscription, I'd lose all the perks. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, lol. It's just history repeating itself. :p

Oh snap! :sy_lightside:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realx with a smile, i play swtor, dc universe online and star trek online, all 3 games have the prob with maintenance. they say servers up, but than down for some more hours.^^

Agreement: Yes. Yes they do. No online game is immune to this kind of thing.

Fact: Wake up meatbags. You don't avoid these things. Technology doesn't work perfectly all day every day. This is the real world where things break and don't work perfectly.

Fact: If you're that upset about it that you are going to leave, then leave. Posting about it here won't change anything. It won't make them rethink their life.

Suggestion: Take a chill pill. Don't have one? Use a chill strip. You put it on your tongue and it dissolves in your mouth. Just chill.

Agreement: Yes. Yes they do. No online game is immune to this kind of thing.

Fact: Wake up meatbags. You don't avoid these things. Technology doesn't work perfectly all day every day. This is the real world where things break and don't work perfectly.

Fact: If you're that upset about it that you are going to leave, then leave. Posting about it here won't change anything. It won't make them rethink their life.

Suggestion: Take a chill pill. Don't have one? Use a chill strip. You put it on your tongue and it dissolves in your mouth. Just chill.

Thank you for this widsom, HK! :p

• Dev Post

Alright, I some folks aren't the biggest fans of the copy/paste race. So for now, the first 3 people to answer each question. I will PM them a code. Also, I posted an update about the status of the downtime here.

Next question, what Advanced Class did I boost to 60, and complete Fallen Empire with first. (hint: it was an Empire Advanced Class)

-eric

Yoda. Its always Yoda. And my god, by the time the page reloads there are 2 new pages to the damn forum. :mad:

Got temporary out of service when answering. Even if it would of worked, no way to beat the time of 1st answer from here...average page refresh is 4 min.

But I'm used to getting nothing. I hold the record of 11 (1-100) consecutive rolls under 10 (edit: and 44 consecutive item REs without a schematic drop). The KOTFE intro related quote also reminded me that, which I found quite sarcastic.

Edited by Overmind

Alright, I some folks aren't the biggest fans of the copy/paste race. So for now, the first 3 people to answer each question. I will PM them a code. Also, I posted an update about the status of the downtime here.

Next question, what Advanced Class did I boost to 60, and complete Fallen Empire with first. (hint: it was an Empire Advanced Class)

-eric

Mercenary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.