Random name generator update

NakodaTheJedi

I suck at coming up with my own names so naturally I use the random name generator as many people do. Problem is....I find a name annnnd its taken already. What kind of crap is this? Why even give it to me as an option if its not even available. You need to update your generator to where that doesn't happen that way I'm not spending literally 30 minutes trying to find a name I'm not going to hate. If its taken have your programming take it out from the choices. You'd think this would be a "no-brainer".

Agreed, all too often when creating alts, the name generator does not provide an available name.

Usually I tend to lengthen the suggestion given, for example if the generator provides the name "Rashal" I would have to adjust it "Rashalka" or something to that effect in order for the system to accept the chosen name.

Agreed, all too often when creating alts, the name generator does not provide an available name.

Usually I tend to lengthen the suggestion given, for example if the generator provides the name "Rashal" I would have to adjust it "Rashalka" or something to that effect in order for the system to accept the chosen name.

But see we shouldn't even have to do that

But see we shouldn't even have to do that

I do it because sometimes I want to create a new character but I don't feel inspired by anything for the name. So I click the random thing and edit it anyway, partly because I often don't like the way their names sound, and partly because I'm using it to stir my imagination.

So that got me Reyelria'kinth ('kinth being a suffix I use on Imp-side human females, except for Xalari'pelarth) after getting Reyel from the generator. Be-bop'alula, on the other hand, wasn't inspired by this process.