SWTOR Mobile security key

topm

Hey, when I enter my mobile code to the game, during the 30 second span, it doesn't work. Any solutions?

Go to your account on swtor.com, check the security key section. If it bound or not. If it is and still doesn't work try to remove it and bind it again

Hey, when I enter my mobile code to the game, during the 30 second span, it doesn't work. Any solutions?

If what poll said doesn't work I would suggest calling customer support.

Here are the phone numbers listed below in case you still have trouble fixing it:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

Hope this helps have a good day. :)

Edited by squirrelballz

Last time I had issues with my mobile key, I called Customer Support and they laid the blame with my iPhone.

However when I installed it on iPad I had no further issues, but they let me know that the app can sometimes behave irratically on iPhones, if that's the case here.

First, make sure the date & time are correct on your devices. Then make sure you're using the latest app since there were 2 on Google Play store last I checked a few months ago. Now I'm not sure how you'd be posting here though if you got it setup correctly since the website won't let you login without the security key once that's done. Contact support if you're still having issues.

You have a 30 second timeframe to enter that code. If you try to enter it after the timeframe, it doesn't work. Use the next one it generates.

If you see the timer counting down and you know you will not have time to enter it, wait for the next generated one.

Hope this helps.