Guild Ship Missing

neutrondamage

I'm an officer in a guild on the Bastion server. Yesterday, the guild ship went missing from the stronghold tab. I found that there was actually a bug that is the exact match to the current problem, located here:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=764859&page=2

When I first logged in today the guild ship was not present. I logged onto an alt (with a bronze key) and was allowed onto the guild ship as I had logged her out on the guildship. The guild ship then showed up in the stronghold tab for me with 0% prestige, but it did not show up for anyone else. I wanted to test out the "work around" from the forum post located in that thread, so I logged into my main (with a gold key), and had a friend also log into the guild ship so that there would be someone present in the ship. I could then travel to the guild ship, and opened up the editing menu and set a deco which brought the prestige back to the correct amount. At that point in time I asked to guildies to group up and see if one could summon to the other, which they could not.

This is really frustrating. We put a lot of credits, time, and encryptions into unlocking our guild ship, and not being able to use it and not being able to summon is really disappointing. Please fix this before the next conquest week begins!

Edited by neutrondamage

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so me and Senzei managed to fix our flagship but we're unsure if it will work for everyone else with the same issue. Basically if anyone who still has a toon able to access the ship. Have them move the ship anywhere but Korriban. I say this since Korriban was the planet we moved to just before the ship vanished. Then relog and the ship should re-appear. Decorating fixes the 0% completion bug too.

Decided to just copy and paste what i edited on one of my other comments elsewhere. It may or may not work for you.

-Update-

This only fixes it for the people who were online at the time and when the GM logs off it apparently vanishes after a while.

Edited by Necrotic_Rose

• 6 months later...

Less Imperial Entanglements on Jedi Covenant also has a missing guild ship.

My reply when I opened a ticket was..

"09/14/2016:

I am Dominique from BioWare Star Wars: The Old Republic Support Team and I have worked on your ticket regarding your missing guildship.

I see that your account is in two guilds. Imperial Entanglement and the Less Imperial Entanglement.

Could it be that you are confusing both guilds? Because we have clearly data about the guildship of the Imperial Entanglement, but not about the Less Imperial Entanglement"

Wow..

But I got a better reply today from David, who said there were a number of ways to fix this:

1. Have a toon on the flagship move a deco.

2. Wait for server reset.

3. Have all guild members log out for 20-30 mins.