The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where did all the creativity go in this game ????

Lyons_Crest

Where is this game going?

Where has all the creativity gone?

Everything in this game is old news - re-skinned / colored and thrown out as new. From gear - to weapons / weapon sounds - mounts - maps etc.............

I'd like to know what are we paying for in this game?

No new ops ?

No new gear ? Can't gear new companions? Cartel Market is old game gear merely re-skinned.

Low fps - unable to upgrade cargo bays - legacy bays further than 5 windows for over 3 yrs now...

Pvp maps are a joke - cross server pvp is merely on a wish list that will never happen here...

Class balance ? Another Joke ... I'm mad why are we paying for this... 4.0 comes out following a Movie and our devs can't even fix the gtn for 3 months so new players are hurt by our poorly working dev team...

Bioware should just sell this game to a company that cares - I can't believe our devs get paid - its tough to think I pay for this game and the terrible service we have - any other business in the real world would have fired everyone and got a real staff ...

I'm just mad - and sick of poor performance.

you pay for an experience bonus and no credit cap. dont talk to much bad about them or you'll be banned from saying anything in forums, as i was for like 3 years.

I appreciate your advice, and thank you. I'm just so disappointed and feel that there is so much potential in this game to be something marvalious only if our devs put fourth the effort and work. Oh hell they can hire kids out of college or graphic design and work them to the bone at a lost cost with the super vision of a few decently paid upper / senior staff.

This games earning potential is seriously high but they are constantly losing money and subs due to their half baked work. The possibilities are truly endless - if I had the money to buy the game / license I would - shut this down for six months to a year and re- launch it with the success it should have had to begin with.

I've recently come back after not playing for awhile before all the changes happened. Yeah, I'm a bit sad that they streamlined a lot of things and made it really easy, but it is kind of nice if you have a few maxed out characters already, and now you don't have to go through everything again.

I wish they didn't mess with the crafting system at all, but oh well. It kind of seems completely unnecessary now and worthless. I don't mind the changes to the tree for your skills, and I do like that they got rid of some, as you don't use them all anyway since you always have a certain rotation you go through.

Yes, they changed some things that should have been left alone, but I for one am glad they are focusing on the story right now, as that was what got me into Star Wars in the first place. I love the lore of it and just enjoyed having class stories and a real overall story arc to go with it. I'm glad they are focusing on that again and made improvements to it, which I'm really enjoying.