The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Petition: Please Stop Making Those Huge Lightsabers

Kadra

With the new Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber coming in the new pack my patience has run out. For the sake of God, Bioware, stop making those oversized lightsabers. All the original campaign lightsabers had normal sized hilts. When the packs came the lightsabers grew in size to ridiculous proportions. You should rename them to lightclubs, because you can just as easily use them in combat as a club. Hanging on the belt they nearly reach the knee on smaller characters. And the double-bladed lightsabers as a consequence become so huge that they hang way below the knee. Return to the original campaign sizes, maybe only slightly bigger, stop producing lightclubs!

If you support this, please leave a comment.

There are all sorts of sizes, if you don't like the bigs ones, don't use them, there are plenty of small ones. Not every items they makes needs to meet with your personal approval, there are many types of players in the game, and some people will like certain items, and others will not.

All the new lightsabers are much bigger than original campaign and a good half of them are just huge, like twice the size. And my personal approval has nothing to do with anything. It's that the lightsabers they release look retarted coming in that size, which means that despite some nice designs you can't use them unless you want to give your character a stupid look.

Hello, I got this fancy new lightsaber, now I can fight off a terantatek even if the power cell fizzles.

http://postimg.org/image/z5hzj255x/full/

Edited by Kadra