Imperial Agent Holoterminal bug

josephinec

So I've had the very common bug of my Agent having a staring contest with Watcher Two after completing a planet. This happened first after talking to Zhorrid and after completing Balmorra.

First time, I think customer service had to move me forward. Second time, I deleted Bitraider and the game downloaded again. And she's still staring at Watcher Two. Put my graphics to potato, still staring.

In both responses from customer service, they told me to fix it. This is a common bug. I am not the one in charge of fixing bugs. The fact that they put it on me to fix a common bug says a lot about how poor their customer service is.

• 1 month later...

right now I am having same problem after talking with the sith's daughter on korriban too. and yeah staring contest. Not sure how many others will be going through the same thing or not. But it does need to be fixed for being apart of the main quest storyline for the Agent.

update: I logged out with my agent then relogged back in, and the holoterminal works fine now. I was able to progress the storyline.

Edited by visTimberwolf
found a solution