Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 - EU players need to shut up. It's equally bad for everyone, you're not special. The game is down which means NOBODY is playing but "oh poor me over in Europe, I deserve special treatment"...No, You Don't. US players sub too and we're suffering just like you. Nobody cares where you live.

Think it's more of a 'prime time' is now over. Most folks can't play now due to their own schedule. Remember your night is their morning, and seeing as it's a weekday most have to work in said morning, which results in folks waiting another 8+ hours to play... etc

In short if the servers come up, you get your play time. Euro does not... well unless they stay up rocking back and forth for this crap to blow over.

I hope this downtime was for something serious and not something stupid like conquest bugs that only 2% of players would probably care about

The culprit was an "Alliance Alert Mission" jacking up everything.

The “A Kindly Old Monster” Alliance Alert Mission no longer requires completion of the “Stalking the Score” Alliance Alert Mission. It now requires the completion of Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter IX: The Alliance, and the “To Find a Findsman” Alliance Alert Mission.

Would not surprise me if this malarchy caused it.

Way to go devs for making others do this mission and then changing in 9 chapters into the story.

let's make it easier for eveyrbody.

Release Chapters 11 thru 16 next month and bring back every companion and allow us all to kill any and all of them if we want to.

I keep having errors downloading. I restart the client and still have errors and it pauses the download. It's slow too.

Network error..retrying (310) whatever that means.

It's not your network, it's SWToR's. That error will persist until they get everything fixed.

You can only use 1 refer a friend link guys once you use someone's referral link you can never use another one. found this out the hard way and so did another person, don't know why people claim you got to wait 90 days after using one cause it's been well over 90 days since I used one and I've tried another link before and it keeps saying referral exist. False information isn't cool people. LOL!

I think at this point you need to get R2 in there to get stuff done. I mean really in every movie who does everything for everyone? R2 does....Need a shield generator down? R2. Need a door open? R2. Need an xwing fixed? R2. Need out of that net on endor? R2. Need a trash compactor stopped? R2. Need a lightsaber before Jabba tosses you in a pit? R2. Need a message kept secret until delivery is necessary? R2. Need Lukes weenie saved from yoda on Dagobah? Well shiz my friend thats R2 too! So if we have learned anything here today its that if there is ever a problem with an update just get R2 to roll down and fix that stuff right up.

Thank You,

Beer drinker no whine

Edited by RiskRaines
spelling

For everyone complaining you need to consider attacking Eric Musco on here is not only childish but also pointless. He is a community spokesman (or whatever the title is) for the company and can only tell us what those in charge tell him that he can tell us about the current situation. I have been waiting since this morning to play and in 45 min have to get ready for work. I would have loved to take a look at the new story but I'm not going to nerd rage on the forums, threaten to unsub, or ask for free stuff because I feel entitled.

I do not know much about the problem but what I do know is that Eric and the other forum staff are trying to keep the player base entertained with a trivia game while giving out Cartel Coins for correct answers. They do not have to do this and I find it fun (even though i check back every 15 min or so and someone has answered the question already). All the bickering and spitting in the face of the forum devs is not going to fix this problem any faster so go do your homework, spend time with kids, or ect till you can play. The servers will be up when they are ready and no sooner due to you.