Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm enjoying reading through the many, many whines from people complaining about how the problem should be fixed by now. If fixing a bug in a massively multiplayer online game is so easy, why don't you share some of your knowledge. Maybe you know something they haven't thought of? ....No?...what's that, you wouldn't even know how to write the code to render a block? I didn't think so either. So how bout we be patient and let them do their job.

yeah but if you have 2 copies of one server then change one verify good. then change host ip from un updated server to updated server and in theory no problem. If on off chance the pre-updated tested server has a problem you shutdown the server and reroute to un updated server allowing people to continue playing. give in game notification server switch in x amount of min one the issue is resolved then re initiate the updated server. Yeah a lil more work but has to be less work than this chaos... and yeah it would be a massive toon transfer.. lol

plus new video games are not programmed well and they dont care because 1 you bought it already, 2 you probably bought the season pass and 3 its the best game any 10 year old has seen so far... lol :)

Edited by Undead_Lee

#1 - EU players need to shut up. It's equally bad for everyone, you're not special. The game is down which means NOBODY is playing but "oh poor me over in Europe, I deserve special treatment"...No, You Don't. US players sub too and we're suffering just like you. Nobody cares where you live.

#2 - ************ isn't getting the servers up any faster, shut up. In fact, the devs should go through the forums and punish those of you that talk **** by making you wait an extra day before you can get back in game just for being a dick.

#3 - These things happen. As many before me have said, are any of you ignorant enough to truly believe patching the game in a major way is going to be smooth and without any issues? How long have you been gaming for?? I remember My first MMO....

#4 - Yea it sucks, but I'll just patiently sit around and wait for the servers to bounce back because eventually they will.

Well said.

But mommy I want to play! <stomps foot>

Its funny the demands for free stuff and the really bad ways they have for justifying it all. Gotta love nerd rage!

Once the servers are back up its a non issues and people will shut the EFF up.

All this saying we play for fun and they don't have to do anything...really?

Yes, we PAY to play for fun and they happily take our money as well.

In fact we had to PAY to have access for this early and now we have lost that - think they'll reimburse our funds? Not likely. So, yes, people will always be frustrated when their money is taken and nothing is given in return.

They are still getting paid whether the game is up or not but we are getting royally ripped off of our own money right now and nothing is being said about how we will be compensated for an entire day that was paid for for nothing :(