Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eric for the hard work and tell the team we appreciate it. I understand that when this happens you are probably less happy than we are and on top of that you have to listen to people who just want to complain. To the Europe guy - hey you knew this was a US based game when you got it -- get over yourself - if a game was based in Europe I would not expect special treatment. Its day time here and lots of us did not get to play you are not being persecuted lol - to the others who are jones-in over the game being down I say this learn a little patience and grow up - abusing the game techs and giving them a harder time than they are already having is NOT cool!! Again Eric thanks and thanks to those working hard to fix the issue

Hey ^^ I'm European and I'm not complaining because I know releasing new content is very hard.

And to Eric: I too thank you for your hard work to fix the issue :)

I was wondering if you guys tried *Scotch tape" yet? I have found that *Scotch Tape fixes a lot of things and very quickly I might ad. Sometimes a job can need something more heavy duty though, that is when I turn to duct tape and super glue. I have found that there is almost nothing that super glue and duct tape can't fix.

I hope this was helpful in getting the servers back up quickly.

Yours truly,

Non Justin Timberlake not crying you a river.

Nice! :D

lol @ everyone demanding to be "compensated" for the time they lost during the downtime.

Im not a math wiz, but if you paid 15.99 then 8 hours of downtime is 17 cents. People really crying over 17 cents? Go outside and youll find 17 cents

Edited by Avoreon

In an hour you will have "lost" 6 hours of Early Access. That's not day.

If the time you had allocated to play for the day happens to be during those 6 hours, yeah, you lost a day. Not everyone can play 12h a day, some of us only get 1 or 2h or sometimes less

HOLY CRAP! At the 2 cents an hour this games costs a subscriber per month, I'm out ALMOST 20 CENTS worth of playtime.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Had to lol... all the whining. I'm off to bed. Looking forwards to playing tomorrow.

I'll let all the angst-ridden children stay up and play.

hi there! do we get some sort of compensation for lost game time?? as a subscriber i think we should :)

Moron, by definition you haven't lost any game time. Game time is when the game is available. You agreed to this:

This EUALA governs your use of EA’s Game software, any updates, patches, improvements, upgrades and expansions that replace or supplement EA’s Game software, and all related documentation which are not distributed with a separate license (collectively, the "Software").

This EUALA does not give you any right to obtain reissues or replacements of the Software at any time. Furthermore, EA is not obliged to supply Software updates, upgrades or expansions, or even to operate or continue support the Game or Software, for an indefinite period. In the event that EA supplies any Software updates, patches, improvements, upgrades or other modifications to the Software, you agree that you will be required to install or patch the Software in the manner decided by EA in its sole discretion so as to continue Game play.

and this...

The Game is only playable online, and Internet access (not supplied by EA) is required at all times to play. The Software alone does not give you the right to play the Game.

Stop begging for free stuff.

I live in Denver, and I was so happy that they won man :D

Glad to see Peyton win - he definitely deserved it! Cam Newton turned out to be a sissy it looked like to me... and on National TV. Really expected a better performance from somebody nicknamed "superman" (not capitalized on purpose), and League MVP. A really sad performance from the entire Panthers team - top to bottom.

When I first saw the problem, I thought my internet was cutting out or something or bandwidth reached its limit. However a quick Google search showed that I wasn't the only one to have this problem. As for the fixing, the game wasn't developed in a day. By next week or next month at most, we'll likely forget this sort of thing happen.