The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

To those that are complaining that the update isnt "finished" please get off ranting on the forums and do something else, b*tching on here aint gonna do anything but demoralize Eric, Tait and co. we play this game for fun, if you cant play this game for said fun, there are millions of other things you could do, like your homework, chores, making friends, doing other hobbies, etc. you will get to play your swtor sooner or later,

also to those saying the recent patches aint been "quick" normally patches are done in less then 2hrs, which is half the ETA they give on patches, so be happy that they want us to play something smoothly rather then release broken content... :i_wink:

Edited by Swafffffelen

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else having trouble downloading the patch??

Nope. Downloaded. Playing chapter 10 now. WOW. Its amazing. Dont know what you other are all complaining about.

Why wont PVP pop?

Anyone else having an issue realizing that there is a world going on around them?

To those that are complaining that the update isnt "finished" please get off ranting on the forums and do something else, b*tching on here aint gonna do anything but demoralize Eric, Tait and co. we play this game for fun, if we cant play thif game for said fun, there are millions of other things you could do, like your homework, chores, making friends, doing other hobbies, etc. you will get to play your swtor sooner or later,

also to those saying the recent patches aint been "quick" normally patches are done in less then 2hrs, which is half the ETA they give on patches, so be happy that they want us to play something smoothly rather then release broken content... :i_wink:

I mean, I don't want to growl at the devs but you realise that if this went on a testing server first this probably would have been caught and fixed before it went live. Food for thought, eh.

I think most people are just plain pissy at the lack of testing and how it results in this clustercrap.

Edited by StarkHelsing

as new player to star wars this is worst mmo patch /update i have seen and i play as a paying player to 6 other mmos and this is by far worst experince with an update or patch i have ever had very disapponited i wasted my money

Then you must be new to MMO's.

This ridiculous. We spend our money on your products to be denied access to them due to the incompetency of the staff there. Don't release a product that isn't finished and tested while making promises of "Early Access".

I said the same thing to my cable provider when I could not get internet from downtime on their end. They just apologized and left it at that.

asking for compensation for downtime won't work. it is a pipe dream. Now go back to smoking your pipe.

Nothing to see here people.... move along.. move along.

as new player to star wars this is worst mmo patch /update i have seen and i play as a paying player to 6 other mmos and this is by far worst experince with an update or patch i have ever had very disapponited i wasted my money

Really? This maintenance reminds me of every WoW/Blizzard maintenance ever.

Havent played wow on a big patch day if a few hours is the worst youve ever had

this wait suck *** I hate ea but yet the addictive games they make happen to be starwars the struggle is real get your **** together EA tired of this patch failures

Ha! If I read your post correctly (which is suspect given it's elevated grammatical level), this reminds me of the obese woman who tried to sue a fast food restaurant because she said the food was "addictive".