Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah honestly since when do updates go smooth for any mmo; especially a major one such as this. Everyone knows the first day is usually the worst day to try and play.

Sounds like a great Chapter coming; relax and enjoy it when the servers are up. :p

They may have lost a night but they could play pre-patch in the morning. We are losing most of the day and will be able to play in the evening. It is not as bad as everyone paints it out to be for we can at least play for part of the entire day. It is just tons of nerd rage for justifications all rationalized by their own unique opinions. All expressed by a minority of vocal nerds on the forums.

What, you mean when people in Europe actually have to work? Come again? You're also assuming the patch will even be up by then. I bloody hope it is but, gosh darn - the bar is low with these guys. It's 9pm where I am. I've been waiting eagerly since 2pm. Sigh. Distracting myself only with other games only reminds me that Bioware are frankly poop at patching and sticking to a schedule.

Regardless I will wait, but Christ on a stick.

QUE: THIS is why a FAKE 2 days early access is STUPID... LOL

Sorry all, but this is just too funny. Only players that ARE subs can access the content, but only players a SUB as of FEB 01 get "Early Access" on a TUESDAY we would usually get ANYWAYS like any other X-Pac since game launch.

Soooo... we get to access on TUESDAY instead of THURSDAY unless the patch blows up then WEDNESDAY.

ERIC - How about you guys go for 1 WEEK early access and knock off this silly FAKE early access bit?

Soooo you are entitled to bigotry because you are a subscriber?

Seems legit.

Do you even know what that word means? I said if someone has a different opinion than mine that they can feel free to ignore me. That's the exact opposite to what you understood.

It's under the General section:

Corrected an issue that caused certain Marriages to not be acknowledged. This fix will not work retroactively and provide the missed in-game mail, but any future content will work correctly.

Does this also fix the issue with Courting-type companion gifts? It's not exactly clear on that and there is no other mention in the patch notes., or is that fix scheduled for 4.2?

Warlords of Draenor launch for instance :p

Oh maaan, that was surely a mess. And the expansion was like, meeh.. in the end. But, you gotta admit.. No other players were affected by the technical issues due the launch of that patch.. I mean, excluding the ones that were to get in Draenor, i mean. All the other previous expansions were working just fine.

Why cant they do the same here?

Is anyone having issues with the patch downloading? My starts downloading and then keeps saying Network error while downloading patch

Sheer overload of ppls trying to get the patch, same issue here, but left it in the background, it took 2 hours, but once it started proper, it was all done in a few minutes.. thank the fiber gods. :cool:

What is concerning me, is the website goes flaky and under stress at the sametime..... surely they don't run the website on the same network in the same building? I mean that would be sheer madness wouldn't it? :eek: