Losing outfit designer slot on character transfers.

cjshark

I recently changed servers on a character, and I see that the "Outfit Designer" slot that once had what I wanted, is now completely gone.

This was, to my knowledge, not mentioned on the warning list prior to the transfer.

Bugged? Or did I miss something.

Little peeved about this, truth be told. That chest piece slot had a black/black dye stamp on it.

Apparently transferring removes all your outfits. From the FAQ: "The character you want to transfer... ...should not have any stamps in Outfit Designer. All outfits will be reset."

I'd file a CS ticket anyways, especially if you bought that dye off the cartel market. I don't think it's an unreasonable expectation to believe your outfits will transfer with you. And there's certainly no warning that stamped dyes won't transfer when you're working in the outfit designer.

I'm planning to transfer a couple characters myself, and I'm going to be in a similar situation of losing black/black dye. I couldn't exactly apply it to the chestpiece since it's unique blue gear that no longer drops. If I'd known it was going to be an issue, I would have waited and saved the dye.

Edited by ScarletSpectre