fallen_empire

Rez_pk

hi!

how many times i can create 60 lvl characters?

im subscriber. was created and deleted 3 60 lvl characters, after this manipulation i try create new, but game forbiden create.

Sorry for my english!

thanks!

My understanding is that as long as your character does not hit level 61 you can delete it and get the token back.

Did your latest character hit level 61?

hi!

how many times i can create 60 lvl characters?

im subscriber. was created and deleted 3 60 lvl characters, after this manipulation i try create new, but game forbiden create.

Sorry for my english!

thanks!

to answer your question.. you may only create a lvl 60 character if you have a lvl 60 char token that you used to unlock the capability to do so, that or if you are a new subscriber they give you 1 lvl 60 for free.

yep, i hit by the latest character level 61

Then that is why you no longer can create a level 60. There are tokens you can buy at the Cartel Market that allow you to create a new level 60 in the same way. If such a character ever levels up, the token cannot be used again. But if you delete the character before you level up, like you did before, than you can create it again. Theoretically, an infinite number of times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.