The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

help please how or where do i get my new nexu companion trained

IMIS

To get the nexu u need the liscense which you get from the pack or buy it for an obsene amount on the GTN, then you go to the cartel bazar and where the CM rep vendors are past them there are 2 npc's, one is for animal trainers for akk dog and nexu where u wont to go and chat with, while the other is for droid companions.

Also to level them up they use different gifts than other companions. You can get the Delicacy gifts from jawa scrap peddlers, or buy them off the auction house. Once you get them too levels 5 and 10 affection they get some emote commands.

hope that helps ya.

Also to level them up they use different gifts than other companions. You can get the Delicacy gifts from jawa scrap peddlers, or buy them off the auction house. Once you get them too levels 5 and 10 affection they get some emote commands.

hope that helps ya.

Nexu and the Akk Dog both eat tents(1) for Influence.

(1) and other Military Gear. It's a bit like M1-4X the battle droid, who gains Influence from Courting and Luxury gifts. I have no idea what he does with them, although it would be in-character for him to give them away or hold lotteries / prize draws to boost troop morale.

• 2 weeks later...
:) i have no idea of where to go or what to do to get my new animal companion trained or how to use a command i am totally lost help please.:):)
none of you answered my question what is it that you do not understand in the word trained, do tricks, lol not level ok.

none of you answered my question what is it that you do not understand in the word trained, do tricks, lol not level ok.

The answer was actually given.

In order for the Nexu pet to obtain "tricks", you need to increase your influence level with them.

• Influence Level 5 : Trick - Play Dead
  • Influence Level 10: Trick - Preen

Once these skills are obtained, they can be found on the Ability menu (P), then selecting Companion. You can use them from there or drag them to a quick slot.

Nexu and the Akk Dog both eat tents(1) for Influence.

(1) and other Military Gear. It's a bit like M1-4X the battle droid, who gains Influence from Courting and Luxury gifts. I have no idea what he does with them, although it would be in-character for him to give them away or hold lotteries / prize draws to boost troop morale.

lol! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you my friend very much

the answer was actually given.

In order for the nexu pet to obtain "tricks", you need to increase your influence level with them.

• influence level 5 : Trick - play dead
  • influence level 10: Trick - preen

once these skills are obtained, they can be found on the ability menu (p), then selecting companion. You can use them from there or drag them to a quick slot.