Revan's Mask

DarthEnrique

Dear Developers,

While I enjoy owning the Darth Revan Armor Set, I can't help noticing that Revan's Mask seems to have a glitch on body type 1 or some other costumes where the mask clips the top of particular robe hoods, especially in body type one. This is even with the entire armor set.

While Revan's outfit is an awesome item, this particular glitch with the mask is quite annoying and makes the outfit look awful. Can you please fix this glitch so that the mask can be worn in any body type and does not clip the top of the robes.

I am including an image here that is a screen shot of my body type 1 toon wearing the Darth Revan Armor Set and as you can see on the hood there is gray spots from the mask that are clipping through the hood. To further elaborate my point I also include an image of one of my other toons who has body type 2 and is wearing the mask with the Revan Reborn Chestplate here. As you can see in this image there is a big gray circle and two gray spots above that that appear on the hood where the mask clips the hood. This is suppose to be adaptive armor meaning those clipping should not appear whatsoever no matter the body type.

I would really appreciate this being fixed. Thank you.

DarthEnrique

Edited by DarthEnrique

Sadly this has been going on for years, and as per Bioware usual, no fix in sight. (If you search revan mask it brings up threads from 2013)

Yeah I happen to notice that. That's bulls***.

Glad to see you finally got the Revan armour.

Thanks. I own both now but still mad about the glitch... Can't believe that glitch has been around for so long...