Canon Jedi look thread.

Jay-Kor

So I thought I'd put this together for those of us that like playing as canon looking Jedi so that we can share what items/sets we use.

I personally run a Battle Expulsors Chestguard and greaves along with Relnex Boots with covert energy hand and bracers.

In Addition I think the humble hero and Jolee Bindo sets are quite good for a canon looking Jedi. I also run a deep brown dye module for the over robe of the BEC.

Maybe the clothes worn by a retired Jedi living as a hermit on a desert-ish planet. You know, dress as a hermit. Or, as noted above, moisture-farmer's clothes. (And the Humble Hero set strongly resembles the clothes worn by a certain moisture farmer's (adopted? my lore knowledge is weak on this point) nephew.)

Actually if you're careful not to vendor the starting consular robes (once unequipped they will go as trash and can't be bought back) on a consular they're absolutely marvelous in outfit designer. Pretty much the same as Relnex.

My guardian sports a reinforced hollinium which is a crafted (formerly) variation of Valiant Jedi with shoulder plates, and I even found boots to match (vintage brawler), and he leveled up with indignation (what a weird name).

The level 8 robes from fleet lok great too, with hood down. initiate

Edited by BenduKundalini

Maybe the clothes worn by a retired Jedi living as a hermit on a desert-ish planet. You know, dress as a hermit. Or, as noted above, moisture-farmer's clothes. (And the Humble Hero set strongly resembles the clothes worn by a certain moisture farmer's (adopted? my lore knowledge is weak on this point) nephew.)

And the nephew's father (before his unfortunate temper tantrum), his father's teacher, his father's teacher's teacher. His father's teacher's little green friend. All his father's teacher's little green friend's students. On and on and on... You know, mostly this stuff

Edited by FlyingUsPoo

If that was the traditional outfit of a jedi knight, why didn't anyone ever twig that "Old Ben" Kenobi was a Jedi? Maybe he wore it because it made him blend in with the locals, kinda like a disguise. What would you wear as a disguise while hiding out amongst tatooine moisture farmers?

If that was the traditional outfit of a jedi knight, why didn't anyone ever twig that "Old Ben" Kenobi was a Jedi? Maybe he wore it because it made him blend in with the locals, kinda like a disguise. What would you wear as a disguise while hiding out amongst tatooine moisture farmers?

Mouse droid cosplay. :rak_03:

Actually if you're careful not to vendor the starting consular robes (once unequipped they will go as trash and can't be bought back) on a consular they're absolutely marvelous in outfit designer. Pretty much the same as Relnex.

My guardian sports a reinforced hollinium which is a crafted (formerly) variation of Valiant Jedi with shoulder plates, and I even found boots to match (vintage brawler), and he leveled up with indignation (what a weird name).

I think it is Relnex, just with strange colours.

Still, for traditional Jedi look:

Humble Hero

Jolee Bindo

Sadly, there isn't more.

Yes, Initiate most certainly does remind me of Jedi for one reason or another. But it isn't classic. Iconic maybe?

My Sages tend to sport:

Relnex Upperbody

Kreia's Lowerbody

Relnex Boots

Expert Fighter Wrists

Covert Hands

Visa Marr's Belt

Unless I choose to just hide the helmet, I go with the Preceptor circlet thingy.

I usually leave the Relnex coloring alone, but I have been known to dye it to change up the look. Just be sure to acquire a comparable secondary dye for the belt. E.g., On one of my Sages, I dyed the Relnex Upperbody using a Primary Medium Grey, but had to dye the belt using a Secondary Medium Grey (and deselect the belt from Unify Colors) to get the belt to match. I also have a couple of "white" Sages running around ... same pieces with the Relnex Upperbody dyed White/White. This outfit also looks good using the Brown/Lighterish Brown dye that drops from the Cantina boxes.

My Sorcerers wear the same except they use the Exterminator Upperbody and Thana Vesh Gloves. No dye needed to get a good, overall Black/Black look just by hitting the Unify Colors button.

Of course, all the armor pieces are in my Collections.

There are ways to have that look, I've always found Jolee's robes look almost exactly like Ki-Adi Mundi's. Expensive now though, I wouldn't mind checking out the exiled master set when it comes out, a lot of players worked out they've gone for Obi-Wan's look from one of the recent comments when he's travelling across Tatooine.