revan and fallen empire

kenny_hammons

I'm getting a freezing screen as I start up revan again on rishi. And I'm also freezing on the second chapter in the dream state mission. and idk how to stop this. I'm a sub and I'm honestly tired of this happening please help. Edited by kenny_hammons

There are certain choices you make in the Revan Legacy etc that you have made that you must rethink. I had too like fighting the Rakatan Chief and his monster. I had to build up my experience points to achieve victory and it took me 4 tries to win. The Star Forge is very tough and I abandoned the mission because I was simply not powerful enough to get the Isotope 5 from the Battle Droid. It is weird thinking that Revan had existed 3000yrs before BBY but he did but are we in the Great Galactic War Era or not? Another person that was named Rivan seems to have come out of the woodwork and is trying to revive Revan's cult. Revan died on 3642 BBY and the only way he survived as a Force Spirit was trapping his 2 Souls in an Rakatan Super Computer in 2 Soul Boxes. Apparently some Sith Student or Jedi Padawan wants power enough and has found the 4 Star Maps located the Star Forge again and found an Rakatan Soul Box Machine with Revan's Mind Boxes on it, apparently using the Rakatan Cyborg Mind Chips the varlet has Melded Revan's mind whole again allowing Revan into his body......oh Brother......NOT AGAIN!!!!!