2.2.2016. Planetary Conquest Won't Launch Again.

Dragen

Helloez Star Wars the Old Republic Tech Crew.

Seems that Planetary Conquest Launch for this 1st week of February is bugged. The Red Eclipse Pve Realm in Europe. This is 2nd or 3rd time for this to happen if not mistaken. Hopefully now on this week u take this in control and apply a fix maybe today 2.2.2016 or for tomorrow. Won't be fun if Fix canceled and You just wait for next week when New Kotfe Chapter a.k.a "Single Player mode adventuring :/" arrives. Last time when this Bug happened fix did't come @ all on the week it was broken. Please do things differently and meaning that how things should be handled :)

Here's a pic what show's the EU GMT +2 time and what is being shown on Conquest Tab @ Mission Journal. Conquest was meant to reset @3pm & then being able to choose the target to aim for. Brightness on Pic not so high while in Old Republic, but for the pic it goes that high & don't know why. Struggling with using less brightness on desktop, but it also reduces it for Swtor & that no fun esp. as Swtor's gamma control not made properly. http://i.imgur.com/eZS77yK.jpg

I've been a subber since launch and really regret for being one the past 1,5y years cause of huge simplification on many Area's. Esp. @ 4.0 patch arrival and it can be considered to be one of the biggest Nerf Hammering Patch In Mmo history. Y maybe not biggest, but close of being one. Companions lost their Uniqueness & esp. some of them are just the same as all others now. There r no unique "out of the masses" companions anymore & everyone is almost unstoppable Terminator machine. When it comes to Dmg Dealing, Healing Wounds or taking Hits as Tank mode. Y i always toggle off 1-2x dmg dealing abilities from every companion to make it closer to good days before ruining happened :) Not using Healz comp & some r in Tanky mode, but also need to toggle some abilities off from them.

Also the watering down of Storymode a.k.a Softmode Operations was just dazing move for Mmo Veteran Adult gamer to see & No Doubt for many other Mmo veterans. Also even for many who r freshies on Genre. Also the mind boggling simplification done for Planetary "also on Moons" Hc Missions is unbelievable.. To put them all in one Terminal @ Fleet. Yaiks :D :/ Even if being outside the Starport @ Terminal like they also are would've been enough. No ofc had to put all to one terminal on fleet so ppl just use miracle shuttle to fly to Hc Mission entrance from fleet x)

I'm not using those silly Hc Mission shuttles so always tell that 1st when someone asks me to join to do them. As they will use them & won't be having fun with me when i use good old ways to travel & i don't @ all for doing them alone heh :p

Wish good safe spring & year 2016 for the whole staff :)

- Subber & Mmo Adventurer who loves to see some work for Character Progression on many area's -

Edited by Dragen
Added Info and Picture Link.

Conquest Launcher bugged, please fix right away. Oricon is up this week and my guild needs this planet. You messed with schedule where we couldn't get last time it was up. Please fix this today. Not waiting for patch next week

Yes that would be very good if Fix coming today 2.2.2016 or tomorrow wednesday & then to put the time remaining on Conquest to right time & let it finish normally. Doubt it would happen as seen the work so far with these Week long Event Bugs Tech Crew Usually abandons the smooth time Fix. Fixed within same day or next like it should be done in Mmo's. I know from past experience that events that are longer than one day have been fixed within max 2x days & often on same day. If Conquest won't be fixed for soon like it should be done "On same day or next" then i won't be much online this week & i know ppl who do the same as Cq is big reason to some for staying online.

Now the Sad outcome for this might be happening and that's Tech Ppl just focusing on releasing bug free short Kotfe chapter that's coming Feb 9th for early access & 11th for all. Hopefully won't won't be like that & Devs would focus on finally bringing balanced matchmaking, new maps that have immersion & new ship to Galactic Starfighter. Was launched almost 2x years & not long after that it was forgotten and put upto shelf.

2x new 4vs4 Pvp Arena's & then after that to put them to own separate Que wouldn't be bad either. Also Cross-Server a.k.a Realm Que would be great addition as then would see more new adventurers. Not same faces & esp. if have ppl who rush things & don't listen advices then things become more compliated after ignoring them & not seeing new faces and possibly friendly ones who wanna learn by listening others or checking guides.

Cross-Server Que for Ground Pvp & Space Pvp & also to Operations would be nice. I rarely use Silly lazy mode Grp Finder tool for Ops, but in general Cross-Server Que for that would be good idea. Ofc not fan of Storymode "Softmode" Ops'ing.

Hopefully Tech Crew fixes this today in evening or tomorrow giving Fix Patch like things should be done. Wish good week for you and everyone else :)

- Subber Since launch & Loves to see work for Character Progression -