Rizenfell

Am a subscriber.

Servers: Ebon Hawk, Harbinger

— note: Legendary status on both legacies

Affects: Every character

Affects: every companion of every character, all of the time, everywhere

Affects: all levels (10-65)

Affects: all class companions, all KotFE companions

Able to be reproduced: yes, very easily.

{ UPDATE: Confirmed with every other player I checked with. Some recall it has been occurring since 4.0 came out. }

Description

On any character, when I use a vehicle the class buffs for my companion are removed as soon as I dismount (or when Rocket boost finishes and the companion re-appears).

Example:

1. Buff self and companion with Hunter's Boon

— I see all four class buffs applied to companion

2. Mount any vehicle

3. Dismount

— Class buffs are now gone from companion

Occurs everywhere, in both level limited and non-limited instances, worlds and flashpoints and heroics. This has been going on for some time now, not sure when it started. Some game update, perhaps?

Edited by Rizenfell

Am a subscriber.

Servers: Ebon Hawk, Harbinger

— note: Legendary status on both legacies

Affects: Every character

Affects: every companion of every character, all of the time, everywhere

Affects: all levels (10-65)

Affects: all class companions, all KotFE companions

Able to be reproduced: yes, very easily.

{ UPDATE: Confirmed with every other player I checked with. Some recall it has been occurring since 4.0 came out. }

Description

On any character, when I use a vehicle the class buffs for my companion are removed as soon as I dismount (or when Rocket boost finishes and the companion re-appears).

Example:

1. Buff self and companion with Hunter's Boon

— I see all four class buffs applied to companion

2. Mount any vehicle

3. Dismount

— Class buffs are now gone from companion

Occurs everywhere, in both level limited and non-limited instances, worlds and flashpoints and heroics. This has been going on for some time now, not sure when it started. Some game update, perhaps?

Yes this has been around since launch :/ I hope this would be fixed and same for Friends window that's been bugged since launch 4x years ago. Also after 4x years we finally got the Common Mmo feature which is to whisper via Guild Window, but it won't work if Target person has special letters used for the name.. :/ One way it works is to use /who window & then type the guild's name "or some parts of it won't appear" then whisper there or add to Friends & whisper. Of course that shouldn't remain the way to do it, but Tech Crew to fix the Whisper via Guild Window for ppl who have special letters used in name.

Friendly regards: Subber since launch and Adult Pc / Mmo gamer who prefers to see work for Character Progression.