The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level Sync

reviewdvenom

Hello, I hope I am posting this the correct way, but I have a concern for the new Swtor level sync. I was playing the Sith Warrior class line and the last boss was synced to the planets level, which was 12, and I killed the boss in just 4 hits!! 4 hits and the main boss is dead? That took away from all the satisfaction of actually killing him! Look I'm not trying to make this sound like I'm hating on the story because I'm not. I loved the sith warriors story. But the main boss should not be as easy as a low level mob. That is just bad game design. So please Bio-Ware, get rid of the planet level sync or make the bosses more difficult. Because that was just utterly disappointing for an epic story line.

in THIS specific case, I will agree, level Synch is something of a kill joy. it would proably be easy eneugh to rework the dark council chambers as a phase that matches to level or something, Level syn ch is of minimal issue for the most part, but yeah this specific instance level synch results in a less epic feel