Stronghold server transfer

Klintrin

I bought the Tattooine Stronghold on the server Ebon Hawk for my legacy then transferred the toon that bought it to Harbinger, and now it's asking me to buy it again instead of reacting. Since my legacy transferred though, shouldn't the stronghold?

Yup, sounds to me like you paid credits to unlock it.

When you deactivate a stronghold, reactivating it is free if you bought it with coins but if you bought it with credits, you have to buy it again (unlocked rooms, however, remain unlocked).

When you do a server transfer, your stronghold is deactivated.

So everything is working as intended.

...unless you unlocked it with coins.

Also, as a point of information, your stronghold didn't transfer... it now exists on both servers, as do all your decorations.

Edited by Rankyn

Strongholds are set by server. Not legacy even though they are open to all characters in your legacy.

If you transfer, you'll have to pay to get the stronghold on the destination server, and start from scratch.

I just checked this since I recently transferred a character. Went and picked up the Coruscant apartment and it had the basic 2/9 unlocks, where on the other server it's 9/9 unlocks.

All rooms that you have unlocked, Credits or CC doesn't matter after the initial unlock, at the time of the transfer are unlocked on the destination server once you reactivate your stronghold but you will need to redecorate. If this didn't happen for you, you had a bugged transfer.