Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is there any way to turn off the PC verification?

MiguelGx

As said security key, however don't think that's the answer to your issue here. as all it will do is chance you having to put in the verification to having to have to put in the security key verification number instead.

On the other hand if you have to put in one verification or another you may as well have the security key one, as at least you will get the free 100CC per month starting 1 month after its added to your account.

Talking of security keys the other day clearing out the loft I came across 4 unused star wars the old republic security keys I had off ebay when I first started playing. Not sure if I should keep them for when my present SW:TOR key stops working or resell them or sell 3 of them anyway. Guess I will think about that for a few days.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Talking of security keys the other day clearing out the loft I came across 4 unused star wars the old republic security keys I had off ebay when I first started playing. Not sure if I should keep them for when my present SW:TOR key stops working or resell them or sell 3 of them anyway. Guess I will think about that for a few days.

I don't believe they can be attached anymore , those keys use to use Vasco digipass and this is no longer used at least when setting up new mobile keys

see here

Edited by OwenBrooks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.