The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battle Royal between all companions.

adormitul

I am not kidding when saying Blizz could have the advantage. Really he is small and can go underground avoiding the fighting only fighting the last probably exhausted opponent.

Unlikely.

What with all of the force sensitives, and the droids... HK-55 (while not in this fight) could detect scraps of metal that were out of sight with just his in-built systems. HK-51, could potentially do something similar. I do believe he has a quote about hating Jawa's, but would have to run all over Tatooine to verify... That one might just be me imagining it. :p

Though, how does he get underground?

Unlikely.

What with all of the force sensitives, and the droids... HK-55 (while not in this fight) could detect scraps of metal that were out of sight with just his in-built systems. HK-51, could potentially do something similar. I do believe he has a quote about hating Jawa's, but would have to run all over Tatooine to verify... That one might just be me imagining it. :p

Though, how does he get underground?

I could swear he had a special animation where he went underground in a attack before 4.0. I might remember wrong.

I wouldn't discount Ashara in this fight, she may have only been a padawan but her dueling abilities were stated as being Master level, and dual lightsabers would be an advantage in an open brawl like this. She is also smaller, not a hulking target like Scourge, Khem Val, Qyzen or 4X.

The real wildcard I think is SCORPIO. Her abilities without the aid of external technology (like Belsavis' security systems) are somewhat unknown.

I think a lot of consideration must be taken on not only the skill have the person, but whether they'd be a target, and if they survive to the end by flying under the radar so to speak, then would they have the skill to take out who is left (and probably tired/wounded). This is pretty much the best hope of Mako/Vette. Blizz might survive to the end, but not likely beat whoever is left.

I think a lot of consideration must be taken on not only the skill have the person, but whether they'd be a target, and if they survive to the end by flying under the radar so to speak, then would they have the skill to take out who is left (and probably tired/wounded). This is pretty much the best hope of Mako/Vette. Blizz might survive to the end, but not likely beat whoever is left.

While Vette and Mako could survive like that, I think they'll likely just be Zallow'd.

Lore wise it boils down to the force users.

The last man (or woman) standing is going to be a Jedi or a Sith.

Not true there where cases when non force users kill force users and I am not talking about a invincible creature like Durge or powerful androids like Grevious I am talking humans in peak physical health like Jango Fett who killed half a dozen jedi with his bare hands in the same battle. Let me repeat with his bare hands and of course sand to blind them and rocks to crack their skulls for some of them.

Why do you think force users are so strong I just proved that their not.

Edited by adormitul

Not true there where cases when non force users kill force users and I am not talking about a invincible creature like Durge or powerful androids like Grevious I am talking humans in peak physical health like Jango Fett who killed half a dozen jedi with his bare hands in the same battle. Let me repeat with his bare hands and of course sand to blind them and rocks to crack their skulls for some of them.

Why do you think force users are so strong I just proved that their not.

Do remember that is Jango Fett, one of the best Mandolorians of all time. He is probably far above any non-Force users here, bar maybe Khem and M1-4X.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Do remember that is Jango Fett, one of the best Mandolorians of all time. He is probably far above any non-Force users here, bar maybe Khem and M1-4X.

That was a human who killed them with his bare hands there is a wookie among the non force users a creature that is several times stronger then a human and this one is a experienced wookie in fighting. There is also a Trandoshan that is also several times stronger then a human maybe not as strong as a wookie but still stronger then a human also with quite a lot of experience in fighting. Now I know that Jango was able to overpower a Trandoshan but a wookie?

Then we have Skadge I have no idea what he is but he seems quite strong and experienced in fighting. By the way is Khem really not a force user?

The smuggler has a companion that was a former jedi now I guess bounty hunter now I know his force skills are meh but he is quite capable in non force using skills.

That was a human who killed them with his bare hands there is a wookie among the non force users a creature that is several times stronger then a human and this one is a experienced wookie in fighting. There is also a Trandoshan that is also several times stronger then a human maybe not as strong as a wookie but still stronger then a human also with quite a lot of experience in fighting. Now I know that Jango was able to overpower a Trandoshan but a wookie?

Then we have Skadge I have no idea what he is but he seems quite strong and experienced in fighting. By the way is Khem really not a force user?

The smuggler has a companion that was a former jedi now I guess bounty hunter now I know his force skills are meh but he is quite capable in non force using skills.

Khem Val is not a force user. His innate abilities suit him perfectly to be able to kill very strong force users however.

Would have to check, but the age of Bowdaar would be an AWESOME indicator as to his skill.

Skadge, while not as great as Qyzen, is a rather brutish fighter, though I don't see him beating the experienced force users, such as Xalek, Scourge, or Kira.

Eeeeh... I wouldn't count Guss as a Jedi. More like a Jedi-Dropout. :p

Qyzen is a mighty Trando hunter that (during KOTFE, outside the limits, I know...) leads the WARSTALKERS. I mean... That is basically the baddest of the bad@'s in Trandoshan terms.

That said... I would not be surprised if Xalek opted for the classic Assassin approach of staying out of the way until it was time to finish someone off, or taking out weaker targets quickly. Heck, Khem, HK-51, and a couple others may ahve the same mind set.

Edited by Silenceo

Khem Val is not a force user. His innate abilities suit him perfectly to be able to kill very strong force users however.

Would have to check, but the age of Bowdaar would be an AWESOME indicator as to his skill.

Skadge, while not as great as Qyzen, is a rather brutish fighter, though I don't see him beating the experienced force users, such as Xalek, Scourge, or Kira.

Eeeeh... I wouldn't count Guss as a Jedi. More like a Jedi-Dropout. :p

Qyzen is a mighty Trando hunter that (during KOTFE, outside the limits, I know...) leads the WARSTALKERS. I mean... That is basically the baddest of the bad@'s in Trandoshan terms.

That said... I would not be surprised if Xalek opted for the classic Assassin approach of staying out of the way until it was time to finish someone off, or taking out weaker targets quickly. Heck, Khem, HK-51, and a couple others may ahve the same mind set.

According to Wookie, Bowdaar was born in 3838BBY, so yeah. I underestimated him.

That said, I still think it's going to be between Scourge, Khem, 4-X and perhaps Qyzen, Bowdaar and Xalek. I see the others either being killed in a chaotic firefight or getting TK'd, impaledl, etc. by the Force users.

• 3 weeks later...

If I were to bet, I'd guess Lord Scourge will be the last man standing. Though I wouldn't count out SCORPIO and Khem Val, but they can each be taken out by Force-users/non Force-users rather easily in the chaos. Xalek, Kira, Nadia and Jaesa shouldn't be underestimated too simply because the Force is OP lore-wise.

Then I thought about it, and I decided that Guss would be the last survivor cause he's gonna run away the very second he smells trouble.

Edited by alricka

I'm going to agree with what many said before me, Scourge is the last man standing. None of the Jedi girls will defeat him. Khem Val vs Scourge is likely the last two alive.

I'm going to say that the Jedi girls, Xalek, M1-4X, HK-51, Scorpio and Broonmark will last quite long though. Broonmark has that stealth field generator and he wiped out that entire base by himself the first time the Warrior meets him. The stealth won't be too effective against force users but he shouldn't have a problem with the non force users, he could even just wait it out and not fight if he wanted. Though the Warrior didn't seem to pick up on him right away either... Hmm he could be the biggest wild card I think.

Edited by Newyankalt

I think your kind of throwing a lot of the companions skills out the window by putting all of them into a arena together all at once. Of course people like Bowdarr is going to stomp Mako, he bled, fought, and lived in a arena for awhile, compared to Mako who her strong point is slicing. Imagine if Mako was able to slice security systems and other things instead of a 5 foot girl confronting a 7 foot warrior wookie, or instead sliced one of the HK units.

Torians father during the BH storyline hunted you down using the element of surprise to constantly ambush you, I imagine Torian himself picked up a few tricks... so him going up against Khem will also not bode well...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, throwing all of the companions in a arena is far to unfair and favorable for our companions to measure there testament of survival.