Boosting to lvl 60 Completes Achievements

DewyMossEmpire

I sincerely hope this was not deliberate, but in some cases creating a level 60 character will grant the achievements for completion of all storylines. In this way, players can create, obtain the achievements, delete, & recreate a lvl 60 of a different class. Thus obtaining the Legend icon beside their name.

Definite oversight in the construction of this system.

I sincerely hope this was not deliberate, but in some cases creating a level 60 character will grant the achievements for completion of all storylines. In this way, players can create, obtain the achievements, delete, & recreate a lvl 60 of a different class. Thus obtaining the Legend icon beside their name.

Definite oversight in the construction of this system.

My experience was that I got credit for reaching certain levels as a Smuggler but that was it. No credit for the story, which was fine. However; because I didn't technically finish Chapter 2, any new characters will not have the Smuggler class buff. This is a new account so I don't have any kind of legacy perks.

On my primary account my instant 60 is a commando. I've leveled several Troopers before her. I didn't care that I didn't get titles on that one.