Lost 400 Cartel Coins

cemdincarslan

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my English if there's any mistakes.

I created a new character and was looking at my collections to transfer an armor. I have the Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set but haven't bought the ability to claim yet, so I was thinking of unlocking it. Before I hit the unlock button which would make me spend 60 Cartel Coins, I left Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set window open to look for other armor sets I had unlocked before. I just skimmed, didn't open their respective windows so at the background there was still Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set window standing.I finally decided to unlock it, hit the purchase window open to look for other armor sets I had unlocked before. I finally decided to unlock it and hit the purchase button.

Then to my surprise, I suddenly lost 400 Cartel Coins (can be seen on my ledger), Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set still locked to claim, and I don't know where did I spend the Cartel Coins. I checked my collections for if there's any new item unlocked, couldn't find it.

I'm thinking that there might be a bug occurred. I can not see where did I spend Cartel Coins via Ledger, it just says 'In-Game Purchase'. Can you please check this? And if this is a bug, transfer my Coins back?

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my English if there's any mistakes.

I created a new character and was looking at my collections to transfer an armor. I have the Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set but haven't bought the ability to claim yet, so I was thinking of unlocking it. Before I hit the unlock button which would make me spend 60 Cartel Coins, I left Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set window open to look for other armor sets I had unlocked before. I just skimmed, didn't open their respective windows so at the background there was still Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set window standing.I finally decided to unlock it, hit the purchase window open to look for other armor sets I had unlocked before. I finally decided to unlock it and hit the purchase button.

Then to my surprise, I suddenly lost 400 Cartel Coins (can be seen on my ledger), Nefarious Bandit's Armor Set still locked to claim, and I don't know where did I spend the Cartel Coins. I checked my collections for if there's any new item unlocked, couldn't find it.

I'm thinking that there might be a bug occurred. I can not see where did I spend Cartel Coins via Ledger, it just says 'In-Game Purchase'. Can you please check this? And if this is a bug, transfer my Coins back?

Your best bet if you want a prompt reply would be to ring customer service and have a chat with them.

Failing that you could raise a ticket ( don't raise it as a bug as you will get an auto reply and it may not be a bug, raise it under any sort of items/cartel market sun heading you can find ) but be aware the wait time on tickets lately is closer to months than weeks in my experience it is really dreadful.