The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Togruta options and ideas.

Before I start this is NOT a rage thread or anything, so relax.

I would like to suggest just a couple of possible changes for Togruta, especially the males that could be bought in the Cartel Market.

1.) First is allowing males to have longer headtails, I would pay for this option because I looooove Togruta. I don't think there would be many clipping issues if all hoods would be removed with this option and a majority of players playing a Togruta would sacrifice any clipping to have the lovely long headtails and the female shaped montrals. I understand the ones released are closer to the lore and they wanted to push out Togruta and the males were delaying the release but this would be totally awesome.

2.) Akul Teeth Headgear!! Please I was so sad that I couldn't get the iconic Akul Teeth jewellery. This is a very iconic thing most Togruta wear and I haven't found anything lore-wise that would restrict it from the males. I think this option would be awesome and allow for a more traditional Togruta male.

3.) If not too difficult if longer headtails will ever be released it would be awesome if they could have the floppy animation that Twi'lek have when running like say if you're running, your headtails would sway and what-not.

If you have any ideas for more options please help and support this thread!

1.) First is allowing males to have longer headtails, I would pay for this option because I looooove Togruta. I don't think there would be many clipping issues if all hoods would be removed with this option and a majority of players playing a Togruta would sacrifice any clipping to have the lovely long headtails and the female shaped montrals. I understand the ones released are closer to the lore and they wanted to push out Togruta and the males were delaying the release but this would be totally awesome.

^ This. So much

Yes please on the longer lekku!

FYI every canon source I've seen for Togruta has a long lekku in the back, not short, for both male and female. Female lekku should be longer too. If you look closely at this screen shot from Ep. 2, Shaak Ti's front lekku reach her knees. Even some of the males have lekku that are twice as long as what we have. So I seriously doubt they were just trying to follow canon.

I've bought Togruta race on Cartel Market that second when they were released, only to realize that I have spent my money on bantha poodoo. Male togrutas (thes one you can create) look horrible and disgusting with that degenerated small montrals...

I have never seen any togruta with montrals like that. Why is our togruta character completely different than other in-game togrutas?

^^ Yes please. All male togruta NPCs in game always had long lekku, same length as female. This thing we got is some sort of weird sub-race gender togruta.

Proof for noobs

Edited by Kiesu

• 3 months later...
I support this thread.

That out of the way. I think it would be better to have a few variable lengths. It would also be good to see more variation in jewelry and some different face markings. There's one I would like to see without the bits on the nose that would make it infinitely better.

I agree with the variable lengths to coincide with whatever age we are trying to make our character. Bioware hear us please! :p