What would a Chiss legacy name look like?

SmokinIndo

Hello everyone. New player here. I've done a bit of research on Chiss naming conventions, and was able to pick an awesome name for my Imperial Agent. Unfortunately I have no idea how to choose a legacy name for my Chiss while still keeping true to the naming convention. My understanding is that Chiss either go by their core name or their full name.

For example, Mitth'raw'nuruodo's core name is Thrawn. How could I create a Legacy name for Thrawn?

Edited by SmokinIndo

Hello everyone. New player here. I've done a bit of research on Chiss naming conventions, and was able to pick an awesome name for my Imperial Agent. Unfortunately I have no idea how to choose a legacy name for my Chiss while still keeping true to the naming convention. My understanding is that Chiss either go by their core name or their full name.

For example, Mitth'raw'nuruodo's core name is Thrawn. How could I create a Legacy name for Thrawn?

You could make the legacy name the last part of the name. Like in Thrawn's case, it would be nuruodo. So your legacy name could be nuruodo, or safis, or alani, or whatever you want the end of your name to look like. So when you make a character, you would make "Mitth'raw" and then the legacy name would have "nuruodo".