Bh dps

Ionscout

I love the story of the BH class. I enjoy DPS role. So my question is: In PVE what is the BH adv class you associate with strong or better DPS typically In a group or raid environment?

Thanks!

In PVE mercs rule. In PVP they are the weakest of the 8 AC.

PTs do good in PVE. In PVP they are 2nd best AC.

So if you only wan to PVE, go with merc. If you plan to PVP, PT is easier (though merc isnt impossible)

Arsenal merc is pretty fun for PvP and by far not the weakest. It shines in regular PvP and have insane burst plus electro net. The latter can result in killing immortal sorc healer because it wont let sork teleport, bubble or run away. Also you are too much mobile wich will compensate the lack of real defences. I have killed sages 1vs1 in a warzone both dot speck and telekinesis. You have selfheals and procks. Weak spot is when you are the main target wich will happen if the enemy team knows what to do and who to focus. If you are left to freecast there is no excuse if you are not in top three dpsers in the Warzone. You will need some team assistance and peels and you can carry the game. I have won some arenas with my dps merc with no healers in my team vs a team with tank and sorc healer. Just heal teammates who know who to focus and how to defend and peel for you. Electronet the enemy healer when he is at 30% and then nuke him.

To summerise Arsenal is good for pve and good for pvp.

Edited by Lyublina

It depends on personal preferences. My main has been a PT since there were skill trees to chose from and all I can say is that it's a really good PvE class (tank and DD) and it's a really good for PvP. Burst is still good (if you do not go Pyrotech) and you are pretty durable.