Trooper Helmet Bug

CaptRaf

IM currently playing my lvl 33 trooper and finally got an awesome looking trooper helmet and when i equipped it, it does not appear on my character. ive unchecked hide headslot option and applied the correct outfit designer. its called the Battle-Scarred Demolishers helmet Mk-2. ive tried to fin threads like these and all of em seems to be dated back to 2013. Ive heard this is a common bug with other trooper helmets and no news of it being fixed. anyone have any suggestions?

Is it like the custom chanlon onslaught helmet one that's sold in the galactic trade network? That has been on for a while and I really hate it. They appear invisible when you get them from tatooine, but they appear brown from custom versions of it. It's still brown after putting it up again from armormech. This missing texture really needs to go away. It's a trooper's helmet for crying out loud. How hard is it to add the texture back? I know there are 2 different versions of it, but it's always the one with the squared color dot in front of the forehead when I apply the unify color option. Edited by Clone_Enforcer

• 1 year later...
IM currently playing my lvl 33 trooper and finally got an awesome looking trooper helmet and when i equipped it, it does not appear on my character. ive unchecked hide headslot option and applied the correct outfit designer. its called the Battle-Scarred Demolishers helmet Mk-2. ive tried to fin threads like these and all of em seems to be dated back to 2013. Ive heard this is a common bug with other trooper helmets and no news of it being fixed. anyone have any suggestions?

What is your character race? There are some races such as twilek and togruta that have their helmets hidden all the time. Have you try to equip it on a companion to see if it shows?

• 1 month later...

I got literally the same helmet as you yesterday on alderann and i got the same problem. I've seen npcs with the same exact helmet so how hard is it for them to just patch it? EDIT: When I checked some stuff about the problem, i found out that this problem has been going on LITERALLY YEARS and they still haven't patched it. Why tho?

Edited by kingslane

Is it like the custom chanlon onslaught helmet one that's sold in the galactic trade network? That has been on for a while and I really hate it. They appear invisible when you get them from tatooine, but they appear brown from custom versions of it. It's still brown after putting it up again from armormech. This missing texture really needs to go away. It's a trooper's helmet for crying out loud. How hard is it to add the texture back? I know there are 2 different versions of it, but it's always the one with the squared color dot in front of the forehead when I apply the unify color option.

It's not a missing texture. Missing textures are pale blue and have "Missing Material" written on them, as shown in this image.. It might be a *corrupted* texture, but it's not missing.