Support Droid Roles in Solo FPs

Ilysanth

Please let us set the support droid to heals, dps, tank like we can with our companions.

Usually it isn't a huge deal but there is nothing worse currently than playing the FP solo modes as a tank with that droid as he continually rips aggro off you by taunting and you are regulated to usually lackluster DPS because you aren't meant to do damage. The whole FP would go faster if we could set the droid to damage/heals and let the toon do the tanking. Good for learning/honing our rotations and the whole thing would go faster.

Yeah. The only gear I'm using though is whatever I get rewarded for by doing heroics and whatever drops during tactical. For example, the tactical version of The Black Talon guarantees two blue drops and two purple drops. But be sure to set your companion to Heal. Or if you still want a challenge, set them to Tank. And if you want it to really kick your ***, set them to DPS. Edited by lord_vipes

Yeah. The only gear I'm using though is whatever I get rewarded for by doing heroics and whatever drops during tactical. For example, the tactical version of The Black Talon guarantees two blue drops and two purple drops. But be sure to set your companion to Heal. Or if you still want a challenge, set them to Tank. And if you want it to really kick your ***, set them to DPS.

I had my companion on heal but I still got my butt whooped in Mandolorian raid (if that's how it's pronounced). What gear ratings are you using to solo these tactical flashpoints? My gear ratings are 204, but it's PVP gear.

solo black talon and get gear

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip. I just wished they give artifact gear in solo flashpoints. There should be an alternative of solo mode flashpoints like "Hard Solo Mode" or something. It shouldn't be too easy or too hard, it has to be just right. Like the moment I don't put effort to it, the bad guys in the flashpoints are gonna whoop my butt pretty bad.