Gunnery/Arsenal augments still crit?

SynapseVoid

A mix of power/crit is popular. I wouldn't go over 40% crit though.

I run mastery on a couple of servers, which a lot of people dismiss, but to be honest the difference between most of the setups is so tiny as to be virtually unnoticeable.

Some like crit, some like power, or mastery, or even alacrity heavy builds. If you PvP open world a lot, you probably want to stick with secondary stats like crit or alacrity due to the way planetary level bolster works. But for warzones? /shrug.

It's really pretty hard to mess up your gear now. Avoid presence or end augs I guess lol.

Edited by Jherad

A mix of power/crit is popular. I wouldn't go over 40% crit though.

I run mastery on a couple of servers, which a lot of people dismiss, but to be honest the difference between most of the setups is so tiny as to be virtually unnoticeable.

Some like crit, some like power, or mastery, or even alacrity heavy builds. If you PvP open world a lot, you probably want to stick with secondary stats like crit or alacrity due to the way planetary level bolster works. But for warzones? /shrug.

It's really pretty hard to mess up your gear now. Avoid presence or end augs I guess lol.

Yeah I have mastery augs on my commando and power augs on my merc, and I notice no difference at all.