KOTFE Theron Shan Romance Quesyion (Instant Level 60)

TheParagade

So, I want to buy an Instant Level 60 token for a republic character and romance Theron in the story, but he doesn't show up until Chapter 9. Can I romance him with a instant level 60 or do I need to play through Shadow of Revan on a brand new character? Thanks in advanced! :)

I believe the answer is yes.

I haven't done this myself personally but I have:

- romanced Lana on a brand new 60 character

- romanced Theron on an existing 60 character who never romanced him previously.

Obviously since he appears in Chapter 9 the interaction is very short, flirt like crazy and you should be good :)

I believe the answer is yes.

I haven't done this myself personally but I have:

- romanced Lana on a brand new 60 character

- romanced Theron on an existing 60 character who never romanced him previously.

Obviously since he appears in Chapter 9 the interaction is very short, flirt like crazy and you should be good :)

Thank you very much for the reply! Just wanted to make sure. :)

Just wanted to say quickly that yes use the [flirt]'s with him during Chapter 9 because there is a certain scene where you have to pick this flirt with Theron to start the romance or else you don't get another opportunity (in Chapter 9 anyway) to officially start a relationship. A lot of people have been caught out by this and missed their opportunity to officially start a romance with either Theron or Lana due to somewhat confusing conversation branches.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall