Legacy, Influence gone, Old server merge Transfer

Surgeftw

So I was in beta and a lauch pre order memeber and played SWTOR for many months years ago, I reached level 50 with my Bounty Hunter and played happily before leaving the game for a couple years, I came back to see that the servers had been merged, I was on "Phrophecy of the Five" and was move to "The Ebon Hawk"

Upon logging in I was unable to keep the original name of my character, even though no one on the server had that name "Zacrin"

I lost all of my influence with all of my companions,

and worst of all, My legacy was a complete blank slate, as if I never leveled my bounty hunter to lv 50.

I have seen that this is a common issue on the threads and forums over the years, and would like to know what can be done to help. Please please help

Thank you so much in advance <3

So I was in beta and a lauch pre order memeber and played SWTOR for many months years ago, I reached level 50 with my Bounty Hunter and played happily before leaving the game for a couple years, I came back to see that the servers had been merged, I was on "Phrophecy of the Five" and was move to "The Ebon Hawk"

Upon logging in I was unable to keep the original name of my character, even though no one on the server had that name "Zacrin"

I lost all of my influence with all of my companions,

and worst of all, My legacy was a complete blank slate, as if I never leveled my bounty hunter to lv 50.

I have seen that this is a common issue on the threads and forums over the years, and would like to know what can be done to help. Please please help

Thank you so much in advance <3

Well you won't like the answers :)

The name issue will either be that someone on the server you were moved to had that name or else it is now banned for whatever reason. You can try raising a ticket on the issue, however I don't recall anyone having any luck there.

The issue with legacy was that you had to log characters in between certain dates for everything to be "registered" once the achievements were bought into the game. It was something like 6-8 months, but of course if you were away from the game for a couple of years then you will have missed those dates.

Influence on companions I cannot explain and your legacy being reset to 0 is also confusing. Have you checked to make sure you haven't got other characters on other servers? Maybe your higher legacy is actually on a different server?

Again, tickets to CS usually fall on deaf ears as they assume the 6-8 month period for people to login old characters was plenty of time for anyone who was likely to be "coming back".

Yeah the achievements thing I just got my account reclaimed after many years of inactivity, the name was there and so was my legacy. Having to redo achievement and such but thats no biggie, the new expansion is awesome whole reason I came back and option to do solo flashpoints etc, made the decision to finally quit wow alot easier!

Why do you think they merged a PVP server to an RP server? This sounds more like created a character on a separate server? Pot5 is still up and running. It hasn't been merged with anything, and it certainly would not be merged with an RP server.