Can't load in on one specific character. Please Bioware help.

Rockchalk_In_OKL

I have a SIth Marauder lvl 62 that I suddenly can no longer load into, it stops half way into the loading process everytime. Is there anyway I can delete the character and get a free lvl 60 token back due to him being my free one for being a subscriber. I can load into all my toons but this one whom is on the flagship of my former guild even though i left him in the new guild's sh can not log in.

Call CS. I've had this problem a few times. It takes about 5 minutes, but they'll reset your character to fleet. Be sure to tell them that you have a character that you cannot log on and the loading bar only fills half way, then hangs there.

Contact support by phone

If you need help with your account, encounter an error while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone.

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

NOTE: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider.

Edited by PorsaLindahl