Alignment issue

tarmiricmi

First thing that happened to me was when i did hit 3050 in light alignment it was still showing light 2 on character screen and achivement did not update too it was still light 2. Second thing was when i was on one story mission i did pick some light choices and it showed on screen but when i was back and i finished mission it was still 3050? I submitied a ticked bug report but im curious should i continue playing and my alignment will update when ( or even better if) this is fixed or it is better to stop playing ( which i am doing right now) in case my chocies will go to waste when the missions are over.

Did you just check your light side points or overall points? The game subtracts any darkside points you have gained from your total - it might not be a lot, but it might bring your total under the amount you need for the next level.

(e.g. if you have 3500 light side points and 600 dark side points, your total will be 2900.)

Plus, you don't get given the light side or dark side points until you hand the quest in. If you have selected some light side choices, those points may still have to be added.

Edited by CrazyCT

To my knowledge Light/Dark Tiers have the following Point requirements:

Tier I 1000

Tier II 2000

Tier III 4000

Tier IV 6750

Tier V 10000

So there is no bug, you simply don't have enough Points for the next alignment level.

On your Character Sheet if you hover your cursor over the Pointer that shows your current allignment the Tooltip shows LS-, DS- and Total Points as well as Points required for next Tier. Edited by hof_th