premade 60 leveled to 65

dljason

I made a premade 60 but didn't start the expansion and got her instead to 65 and done operations and such, well I wanted to start the expansion with her since she had some gear and such. Well here is the issue now, I arrived there and noticed that all of my abilities were gone off my toolbars, so I checked to see if they were in the abilities and they weren't listed at all! I reset ui, I have relogged, quit the game come back in and still nothing. Then I went back to my stronghold and they were there again all of my abilities, but once I tried reentering the chapter they were gone again. I have bug reported it, I have also made a ticket with Customer service...I just want to play but i can't with no abilities.

When you start TFE, you'll get a social message pop up offering a tutorial. If you click the check, then you get put into tutorial mode and your skills are trickled to you. If you hit the X then you just continue on as normal. You can turn off tutorial by hitting Esc and disabling tutorials from that menu.

I made a premade 60 but didn't start the expansion and got her instead to 65 and done operations and such, well I wanted to start the expansion with her since she had some gear and such. Well here is the issue now, I arrived there and noticed that all of my abilities were gone off my toolbars, so I checked to see if they were in the abilities and they weren't listed at all! I reset ui, I have relogged, quit the game come back in and still nothing. Then I went back to my stronghold and they were there again all of my abilities, but once I tried reentering the chapter they were gone again. I have bug reported it, I have also made a ticket with Customer service...I just want to play but i can't with no abilities.

You remember that pop-up you got on the screen when you started the expansion?

The one you didn't bother reading and simply clicked off?

Well now do what that pop-up told you to do and switch off "tutorial mode" and all your abilities will return.

You remember that pop-up you got on the screen when you started the expansion?

The one you didn't bother reading and simply clicked off?

Well now do what that pop-up told you to do and switch off "tutorial mode" and all your abilities will return.

The funniest part is that the OP isn't a newb and should've known better. :rolleyes: