Completing the codex is impossible

Orcas

I was bored so I looked at Tython and saw I needed 2 species and 1 title for a 100% codex completion. OK Go to google and look up the guides

Missed the Twi'lek thing in a hut. Got it.

Missing Zabrak species. Look it up. Rewarded for turning in the Tython heroic quest. Picked up the Tython Heroic quest, which also awards the missing title (Keeper of Truth). Steam roll the quest, take my light side points and I should be done. Get the instant complete that heroics have and no species codex and no title.

I am willing to bet that there are several dozen more instances of titles and codex entries no longer attainable because of quests finishing in the field. I would like to see that fixed. Codexes and titles that were awarded via turning quests into the NPC should now be awarded during that completion pop up.

Edited by Orcas
The never ending war on spelling and typing errors never ends...

"The Mantellian" (title for Troopers and Smugglers from the Travi Pott(1) H2 on Ord Mantell) is no longer available.

The Imp-side codex entry for Sithspawn used to be granted by turning in one of the Dromund Kaas H2s (the one with the Sith runes).

(1) Not only do you not get to turn in the H2 to the quest-giver, but in fact poor eight-fingered Travi Pott is no longer on Ord Mantell. I'm making heavy references to the pre-4.0 state of affairs specifically in order to confuse new players. If you really want to know more, read the spoiler box.

Sgt Travi Pott used to stand just to the right of the Medical Droid outside Oradam Village as you go towards the separatist base. In the quest-intro dialogue, she used to explain that during six months on Ord Mantell, she had lost two fingers, six fellow troopers, and a packet of credits.

• 4 weeks later...
yeah I'm kinda sad they got rid of some of the titles earned for doing some of the heroics. STOP REMOVING STUFF FROM GAME BIOWARE

The titles are still there, as far as I know (I have one trooper who's been The Mantellian for nearly three years - I must check to see if she is still The Mantellian). The problem is that characters who didn't do the relevant heroic mission before 4.0 dropped cannot earn them because of the autocomplete thing.