The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why so many fat people as main characters in swtor?

maximusedward

I wonder if fat characters can now get the datacron on Alderaan. You know the one through that crack in the wall? Used to be that fat characters couldn't fit through it. LMAO. I sort of hope they didn't fix that. It was hilarious to see a fat character trying to squeeze through that little crack.

But as to answer your question. It's just fun killing stuff, especially other characters with a fat toon. It's even better if you dress him in pink and name him something like Muffin, Fluffy or Princess. It just ads insult to injury. Plus it's funny watching fat people do flips through the air. Fat Jedi's rock.

• 3 weeks later...

I still fondly remember that weird guy in an Esseles run who absolutely lost it on seeing my fat human scoundrel.

It was hilarious, especially when after his constant taunts I started to get "fabulous" instead of reporting him.

Though he really HAD a cute butt (no h*m*). :rod_tongue_p:

Edited by Master_ivar

I have yet to see someone fat in any of the Star Wars movies aside for the hutts and that one xwing pilot., so why so many fat jedi, fat troopers, fat bounty hunters, ect... as bosses or main characters plaguing the SWTOR's universe?

And where are the fat female characters?

Go outside.