The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So I want to know more about the Celestials, Rakata and Gree

XhrisShan

Dawn of the Jedi comics feature the Rakata during the time of their Infinite Empire.

Afraid I don't know of any works offhand that feature the Celestials (at least before they 'ascended' and became the Ones, who are seen in the Mortis arc of The Clone Wars cartoon and the Fate of the Jedi series of novels) or the Gree.

Edited by DarthDymond

I've had a thing for these ancient, mysterious, advanced civilizations since I first learned about them. Where would I go to find out more about them? Comics, books etc.

None of them Matter.. The Sith Shall RULE THE GALAXY.... And we shall have PEACE.... MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I've had a thing for these ancient, mysterious, advanced civilizations since I first learned about them. Where would I go to find out more about them? Comics, books etc.

Wookieepedia Is The Place To Go,I Must Warn You Though,Not A Lot Of Info In The Gree Enclave Or In The Celestials,A Lot Of Info In The Infinite Empire Though,Thanks KOTOR And Dawn Of The Jedi For That!

Dawn of the Jedi comics feature the Rakata during the time of their Infinite Empire.

Afraid I don't know of any works offhand that feature the Celestials (at least before they 'ascended' and became the Ones, who are seen in the Mortis arc of The Clone Wars cartoon and the Fate of the Jedi series of novels) or the Gree.

Agreed, some call a branch of the Mortis, the Children Of The Mortis. Yep Celestials are the best name for them, what some call Angels of Star Wars, some names are Legosians and Diathiums that reside in the Nebulae of the Rakata System, people think I ought to have a Star Wars dictionary with me at all times for it seems I am easy pickings to the Trolls on SWsTOR. The Expanded Universe of Star Wars in the books that people hate to read are a great source of information as well as the Star Wars Anime Series The Clone Wars. Yep all good novels as well as other source books.