Cartel coin purchase error code number NU2099

JayyDee

Hey fellow players and hopefully BioWare, i tried to purchase cartel coins to unlock an item for the account and i got this message. Idk exactly what it means, but i hope my credit card isnt getting jacked.

"An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099"

im just curious to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too am having trouble buying cartel coins. I initially tried buying 5500 but it wouldn't go through. I've tried all of them several times and keep getting this message

"Purchase Error

This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow."

I managed to get one $9.99 one to go through for 1050 coins but that's it. Pretty annoying

NU2099

That error usually shows if the purchaser is using a prepaid card and the bank is rejecting it out as it's not set up for online purchases. You may want to check with the card provider to see if they allow you to set an address for the card. Some do and some don't.

I too am having trouble buying cartel coins.

Why I do thank you for searching first, these folks are having a different error than the one you are having. Posting here is called "hijacking a thread" and on most forums, it's usually frowned upon.

It sounds like you've done multiple transactions. From previous threads here, that usually sets off bells on their end. May want to wait at least 24 hours before trying again.

If you do need large quantities of coins for some strange reason, a third party site might be better. Some place like amazon maybe:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=swtor

The rates are the same, they send out a code to use on this website and you usually get a free pet out of it for your characters.

Hope this helps.

Edited by dr_mike