Can't use equipment

BroodyGambit

I started a Jedi Knight character, and I just got to level 10 and selected the Sentinel path to dual wield lightsabers. I got my reward lightsaber for my off hand, and I tried equipping it but it wont let me. I have the lightsaber proficiency and dual wield proficiency in my character abilities page, it just says that the slot is full every time I try to equip it. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it. I did open a help ticket already.

I started a Jedi Knight character, and I just got to level 10 and selected the Sentinel path to dual wield lightsabers. I got my reward lightsaber for my off hand, and I tried equipping it but it wont let me. I have the lightsaber proficiency and dual wield proficiency in my character abilities page, it just says that the slot is full every time I try to equip it. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix it. I did open a help ticket already.

Hello there,

I believe the issue is that you're trying to equip an offhand weapon when you don't have a main hand equipped, or atleast not another lightsaber (it won't work if you still have a training sword in main hand for example).

Try equipping a main hand saber, and then try to equip your offhand, see if that works?

This is cropping up often, due to the "recent" changes where once you had to get to fleet to get the Adavanced class pack now getting it at level10, and before the end of the stater planet story means you have an off-hand but only a 'training' main hand, and you cannot use the off-hand until you complete the class story and get a light sabre