Dr Loken Mission Bug

Isnogut

After finally collecting the needed Probes in the Rakgul Tunnels, I used the probes. After them Loken send me to the Sarlacc Pit, to use another probe. There I used it and after several seconds the entire mission was resetted.

Am I pissed? The hell I am! I already hated those kind of neverending missions, but now with the bug I totally am outrageous. I already generated a ticket pleaing to set the mission on the last stand. Why am I also writing that in a tread? Because this kind of mission has the most anoing to do list ever played in SWTOR. Please do not ever do that kind of missions ever! First you delayed us by bouning this mission with a weekly event, ...that was broken the last time, than there is all this come, get, go back, move there, get there, move back, go there, yada-yada. ..And now it is broken again. To be realistic I know I won't get to finish that freaking mission until the next Rakgoul event, so that means another 2 months. Tis is not fun it is simply chicane.

At least add the possibility to skip those missions. If we do not have to have those companions let us skip those entirely and move on.

Edited by Isnogut