This game is so bugged its unplayable

Staticfighter

My Sorcerer is stuck at chapter 7 in the new expansion and ticket ppl wont respond.

My lvl 16 Commando is stuck in Coruscant. I cant even log in to that character because it doesent know where it is.

Taxi transportation force close the game. when i log in i die. When i try to revive it crashes. If i get to log in and revive. I spawn at med center. When i log in and out im no longer at the med center but somewhere else.

When i talk to an NPC the game thinks im in a traxi... This a beyond unacceptable.

I am actually mortified at the ammount of bugs that are still in this game after such a long time. Most of my characters are unplayable because of random errors that lock them in some sort of error that is impossible to get out of.

I have no words. ????

just in case with the taxi transportation if your using win 10 and NVidia card set grass to 0 , whilst for most it causes a bsod , some only get a freeze etc see here

If not run a repair in case that helps with the taxi and possible some of the other issues

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

just in case with the taxi transportation if your using win 10 and NVidia card set grass to 0 , whilst for most it causes a bsod , some only get a freeze etc see here

If not run a repair in case that helps with the taxi and possible some of the other issues

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Thank u for the fast response. i will try it out ASAP