The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The game could really use...

Overmind

- Some more shopping options for glowing and radiant crystals.

Except getting Exo with glowing(of which vendor should also be on fleet), theres no use for G/R.

- Gifts buyable with glowing would do, same even for Radiant.

All the an ops player needs sometimes from crystals is to get an active relic. Anything else is futile.

- Unstable-looking LS crystals (like in Ep7)

- Some actual schematics for all crafting mains - currently theres nothing but speeder schematics on GTN.

Some good schematics should be aquireable with Glowing/Radiants.

- Legacy above 50. Plenty of goodies could be put in here, including legacy titles unlock.

- Legacy support for more than 8 characters.

- More items for original pre-order. Seriously, all we got is 1 L7 and 1 high end expensive crystal ?

- More mat harvesting missions for Flux/Solutions since there's only 1 compared to 3 for all the rest of the mats.

- Some more shopping options for glowing and radiant crystals.

Except getting Exo with glowing(of which vendor should also be on fleet), theres no use for G/R.

- Gifts buyable with glowing would do, same even for Radiant.

All the an ops player needs sometimes from crystals is to get an active relic. Anything else is futile.

- Unstable-looking LS crystals (like in Ep7)

- Some actual schematics for all crafting mains - currently theres nothing but speeder schematics on GTN.

Some good schematics should be aquireable with Glowing/Radiants.

- Legacy above 50. Plenty of goodies could be put in here, including legacy titles unlock.

- Legacy support for more than 8 characters.

- More items for original pre-order. Seriously, all we got is 1 L7 and 1 high end expensive crystal ?

- More mat harvesting missions for Flux/Solutions since there's only 1 compared to 3 for all the rest of the mats.

Crystals are only intended for end game ops players in the instance of: "man my luck is terrible, I have not won any tokens in several runs. But oh wait I have crystals I acquired from all those bosses, I can get something..." My point is that while you are correct that ops players do not have much use for crystals, this is somewhat intended.

Since grade 6 purple gifts are purchased with common crystals what would you get for glowing and radiant?

while "unstable" color crystals do not exist there is at least one lightsaber already that offers a similar effect. I cannot recall the name, but I do recall it comes from a cartel pack.

They tried offering schematics from commendations a while back...it did not go over particularly well. They were (justifiably) expensive to acquire.

IMO putting legacy unlocks behind a "play wall" (you HAVE to play X amount to get access to this) AND a "pay wall" (you HAVE to pay X CCs or Y credits to unlock it) is punitive. One or the other...not both.

Why is it that people who pre-order, want constant new stuff because they pre-ordered? You pre-ordered, you got some stuff because you pre-ordered. ENOUGH! FYI, I Pre-ordered.

vendor materials missions are the way they are for a reason. You can either save some credits by spending time running that one mission over and over (which by the way, takes all of 3 minutes with an influence 50 companion), or you can pay the vendor. Be thankful that there is any mission at all.

Crystals are only intended for end game ops players in the instance of: "man my luck is terrible, I have not won any tokens in several runs. But oh wait I have crystals I acquired from all those bosses, I can get something..." My point is that while you are correct that ops players do not have much use for crystals, this is somewhat intended.

Since grade 6 purple gifts are purchased with common crystals what would you get for glowing and radiant?

while "unstable" color crystals do not exist there is at least one lightsaber already that offers a similar effect. I cannot recall the name, but I do recall it comes from a cartel pack.

They tried offering schematics from commendations a while back...it did not go over particularly well. They were (justifiably) expensive to acquire.

IMO putting legacy unlocks behind a "play wall" (you HAVE to play X amount to get access to this) AND a "pay wall" (you HAVE to pay X CCs or Y credits to unlock it) is punitive. One or the other...not both.

Why is it that people who pre-order, want constant new stuff because they pre-ordered? You pre-ordered, you got some stuff because you pre-ordered. ENOUGH! FYI, I Pre-ordered.

vendor materials missions are the way they are for a reason. You can either save some credits by spending time running that one mission over and over (which by the way, takes all of 3 minutes with an influence 50 companion), or you can pay the vendor. Be thankful that there is any mission at all.

Crystal stuff is debateable. They will be there. It's just a matter of time. (or RoT).

Grade 6s cost 30 green. Why not get the same for 10 blue or 5 purple ?

Expensive is better than nothing.

Legacy unlocks ... can have many ways of getting them. No problem here.

As for the missions, it is illogical to have up to 5 missions of a resource that may be required and only 1 mission for a resource that is mandatory required.

It appears you cannot add more than 8 chars to legacy family tree.

Hm? If you mean "on the diagram", then I disagree. If you mean "In a single family", well, I haven't actually tried. My diagram has multiple families linked by rival / ally links, with a total of something like 20 characters.

I have 8 mains and 8 new L1s.

Mains are linked together and I can't add any other by any means (everything is gray'd).

Might be a bug ?

There are limitations on how you can connect characters:

* Sideways links are limited to two per character. Sideways links are sibling, ally, rival, spouse. (Spouse may also be limited to one per character - I've not tried.)

* Vertical links are less limited, as seen from the top. Vertical links are parent-child and the adopted version.

A parent can have multiple children, and the diagram will show them as if they are siblings with the same parent, but there's no sibling relationship there.